3D PageFlip for Video
Convert PDF to Realistic 3D eBook with Video Embedded.
- Easy and accurate convert PDF to flash with 3D interactive animations.
- Pre-designed templates for easy using and applying..
- Friendly-to-use interfaces to create flip publications in minutes.
- Give you a total solution to easily and effectively publish your book offline and online.
- Unlimited PDF to Flash conversions without paying royalties.
- Why Use?
- How It Works
3DPageFlip for Video is flip video software to help you to convert PDF files to 3D page-flipping eBooks with video embedded. With using the powerful PDF and flip Video converter, you are enabled to create 3D eBooks, no matter digital magazines, company brochures even annual reports, without any Flash or flip video software skills needed.
Moreover, you can use the 3D PageFlip for Video tool to insert tutorial videos into different pages based on your requirements, no matter how many vidoes or which page you want to insert, you can also define video margin, position, size and so on.,
After customizing your style 3D eBook, you can publish online for people to view in computers or mobiles, or send to others in ZIP, EXE or CD. The viewers or receivers don't need any additional flip video software to read your published eBook, just with Flash Player installed.
The pages turn with the option of rolling the entire book in three dimensions, and this induces a feeling in users as if they are holding an actual book in their hands.
Use flip video converter to create realistic 3D page flip magazines effect in order to promote your book, boost your book’s sales or to demonstrate your book in realistic, visual 3D animation!
Publish Online/ offline, for PC or Mobile devices
3D PageFlip for Video is available for PC users, and can output 3D digital editions for online, offline with mobile version.
Whether your readers are on a PC or Mac if they are online at work or offline on their journey home from work on the train; your publications can be viewed at anytime on their preferred device, no matter PC, Mac, or iPhone, iPad, Android mobile devices.
Rapid 3D Magazines Creation
- Turn PDF into online 3D magazines with Realistic page-flipping effect, create amazingly realistic 3D interactive magazines, catalogs, brochures, books or newspapers in in minutes.
- The software is easy and straightforward – you don’t need to have any flash knowledge or flip video software skills – do everything just by import your PDF and video files, select a flippingbook template and output your flippingbook as SWF/EXE/ZIP foramt directly.
Full Customizable Settings
- You can customize the toolbar, change colors, background, flip sounds, speed and much more – almost everything can be customized easily.
- Give your customers a great reading experience with smart 3D camera that zooms easily with double-clicks.
- LanguageSettings: Define your language for 3D magazines.
- Copyright Settings: Define ebook title, logo, detail information, even HTML keywords, description and other metadata.
Free FlippingBook Templates
Multiple ready-to-use Flash flipping book templates in the flip video software for you to use. You can choose and make change based on your book style or your design requirement. You can do a lot of settings such as 3D eBook Tool bar color, backgrounds color and image for better displaying.
You can change the template color scheme freely as you like to make the flash more attractive.
Publish Your Documents Everywhere
The output 3D digital editions book can be exported with following options:
- Publish 3D digital editions as stand-alone EXE for CD delivery
- Create online 3D digital editions for websites as Flash (SWF)
- Create offline 3D digital editions publications for CD/DVD
- Produce ZIP Package and email to your customers
- Mobile version is to output HTML flipbook which can be viewed on mobile devices via Browsers.
1. Convert PDF to 3D effect Flash eBook with video embedded.
2. Insert FLV format videos into different pages.
3. Define when to play inserted video, and which page to insert the videos.
4. Set Video Layout: width, height, position and margin.
5. Apply a pre-designed template.
6. Export and save settings or projects for future uses.
7. Define book Title.
8. Enable Auto Flip with setting Flip Interval.
9. Set Google ID to analyze visited pages in your 3D eBook.
11. Set Share ID (ID in AddThis website: https://www.addthis.com/) to analyze shared times of your 3D eBook. 12. Set Zoom Modal to zoom in single page or double pages together.
13. Input Presenter information such as name, website address, Email and details info to show in About Window.
14. Choose color for Tool Bar.
15. Define logo and linked webpage to show on Tool Bar.
16. Pre-set tilt angle while opening the eBook.
17. Set background with pure/gradient color or image directly (5 positions for background image: Fill, Fit, Stretch, Tile and Center).
18. Insert background sound and define loop status.
19. Output to different formats: HTML, ZIP, EXE, Mobile Version and Burn to CD.
• HTML allows you to upload to a website to be viewed online (with title, keywords and other metadata defined).
• EXE (with setting title, icon and open window size) and Zip allow you to send to your user by email to be viewed on their computer.
• Burn to CD allows you to burn to disk so that you can send your user physical media for viewing on their computer.
Output 3D flash magazines Features
With the 3D flash flipping book you have created, your user will be able to:
1. Click Page frame bar or navigational buttons to turn pages.
2. View with important pages pre-loaded to open quickly, no need to wait for all pages to be loaded.
3. Go to website by clicking the eBook logo.
4. Double-click or click zoom in/out button to zoom in or zoom out pages.
5. Define zoom in scales manually.
6. Manually define Tilt Angle or wheel mouse to change angle to view eBook pages.
7. Flip pages automatically.
8. Turn page-turning sound on/off.
9. View eBook detail information.
10. Share eBook URL via Email, iGoogle, Facebook, Twitter, Digg, etc.
11. Print out the whole eBook or a selected range of pages.
12. View page-flipping eBook in full screen.
13. Open in the Browser to a specific page by adding a page index to your URL.
14. View page-flipping eBooks on iPad, iPhone and Android devices.
Here are some screenshots of 3D PageFlip for Video below
Three steps to create flash flip eBooks from PDF (3D PageFlip for Video)